Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia Membership
Become a member and support the work we do, so together with key stakeholders we remain and grow as the national, collective voice advocating for Australians’ living with allergic disease.
To become a member complete our Membership Application.
By completing the application form
- you are applying for membership to the national organisation, which is a company limited by guarantee (where the maximum liability of members in the event of the company being wound up is $1). Benefits to members include full voting rights on member issues. No fees are payable for choosing to become a member.
- you agree to be sympathetic to the Objects of A&AA which can be found in section 5 of the Constitution. See AAAconstitution.pdf
- Your membership will be ongoing unless your resign your membership here https://allergyfacts.org.au/membership-resignation.
- You are joining the organisation as a member for a 5 year period. Once the 5 year period is complete, you will be emailed and asked to opt out if you do not want to renew your membership for the next 5 year period.
- Membership is available as
An individual such as
- Person with an allergy
- Relative or friend of person with an allergy
- Health professional
- School / childcare employee
- First aid provider
- Pharmaceutical company employee
- Food industry employee
- Joint members (group of no more than 10 people)
A special application form is available for Group membership. To obtain this form please telephone 1300 728 000.