Latest resources from A&AA
What have we been working on since the last instalment of NewsFacts? Find out below!
- COVID-19 Q&A with Professor Mike Gold and Professor Michaela Lucas
- Dietitian webinars on Understanding Food Protein Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES) and Managing Eosinophilic Oesophagitis (EoE)
- A&AA has now made our Jeremy’s books series freely available to all on our website. You can read Jeremy’s Cake, Jeremy’s Magic School Day and Jeremy’s First School Camp. These books help to educate children about their allergies in a fun, age appropriate, easy-to-understand way.
- A&AA has a great Kids Corner section of the website where you can print activities for your children that will help them learn about their allergies while they are having fun.
- Do you know how to remove a tick to help prevent tick anaphylaxis and mammalian meat allergy? This new animation from the National Allergy Council shows you how.
- Did you know that you should lie a person flat if they are experiencing anaphylaxis. Learn how to position someone who is experiencing anaphylaxis (and why) with this short animation from the National Allergy Council.