The Samantha Cup: T20 Charity Cricket Match - 27th Feb 2019
In August 2017, 29 year old Samantha Lewis died as a result of food anaphylaxis whilst on a work trip in Sydney. Sam was the loving partner of Shaun and doting mum of young Tyler - who was just 6 months old at the time. It was Sam’s first trip away since little Tyler was born.
In honour of Samantha, the family organised a fundraiser and awareness raising event for Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia in early 2018, and are set to do the same in early 2019.
The Samantha Cup brings family, friends and supporters together to help continue to raise awareness of food allergy, its management and emergency treatment.
The Samantha Cup is to be held on Wednesday 27th February 2019.
- T20 Charity Cricket Match - F.T.G.D.C.A v Prahan Cricket Club
- 5:00pm start, Eildon Park (Eildon Parade, Rowville)
- Melbourne Stars Activity Zone 5:00pm - 7:30pm, for free
- Fundraising Auction
- Presentation after match
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia Information Tent
- DJ, food & drinks
To show your support for the family and honour the life of Sam please consider:
- attending the Melbourne event
- donating an auction item
- giving a donation through the fundraising page the family has set up. Click here --> https://inmemory.gofundraise.com.au/page/samanthacup2
See the attached flyer for more information about how to get involved and continue supporting Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia's good work.
There is currently no cure for food allergies. Help us improve the lives of those with food allergy and increase safety by raising much needed funds and awareness for the trusted charity, Allergy and Anaphylaxis Australia.
If you have any enquiries please contact us.